Basic Information on Data Protection
- Responsible: OSTREAL 2007 s.r.o.
- Provision of online services.
- Web user management.
- Commercial communications related to our services.
- Express consent and legitimate interest.
- No data is transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations.
- Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information:
- You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the annexed clauses below.
At barcelonaresidence.cz we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to ask for the information to get it. We care about your privacy and we believe we need to be transparent about it. Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ( hereinafter, “LSSI"), OSTREAL 2007 s.r.o. informs the user that, as the controller, he / she will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file. Our commitment begins by telling you the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, meeting your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we obtain about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them you can request that we stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Identity: COL MARA 9 S.L.
- Registered office: Pompova 299/35, 671 00 Komárov (Brno)
- C.I.F. nº: 27753514
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COL MARA 9 S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use, and data about your device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; Likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
At COL MARA 9 S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to perform automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of the customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and better the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the one established in the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from the processing of data.
To whom are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, COL MARA 9 S.L. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies that COL MARA 9 S.L. may work with may use the data to provide the corresponding services, without prejudice to they will not use the information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties. COL MARA 9 S.L. seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures in place to protect personal data.These third parties have an obligation to ensure that information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations. law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of these legal obligations will be disclosed. Personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. Data sent to non-EU third parties will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have been adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights assist you and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion prior to blocking of personal data.
- Right to limit processing: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of data, as opposed to further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, the application may be rejected if you request that data necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations be removed. Also, if you have any complaints about the processing of data you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating COL MARA 9 S.L. of any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. COL MARA 9 S.L. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data you have provided are false, incomplete or inaccurate. updated. COL MARA 9 S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the non-proprietary information and for any other source, so it assumes no responsibility for the regarding hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of this information. COL MARA 9 S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to this information. COL MARA 9 S.L. disclaims any liability for any damage or injury that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by COL MARA 9 S.L. as long as it comes from sources other than the company. Likewise, the user certifies that he is older than 14 years and that he has the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent with respect to the processing of your personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), COL MARA 9 S.L. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required. In the case of people over the age of fourteen, the data may be processed with the user’s consent, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
COL MARA 9 S.L. has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss , misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to barcelonaresidence.cz. COL MARA 9 S.L. is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes other than COL MARA 9 S.L.; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of COL MARA 9 S.L.. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites